Monday, January 31, 2011

Hello 2011

Last day of January, 2011 and here I am now back to my old, dusty blog. I just realised I only blogged ONCE in 2010! Loser, whatever...I was really into Tweeting and it helped me to express myself in an easier way from my Blackberry.

There were probably many other reasons why I didn't blog last year and I'd say one of it would be - boy, I had one hell of a year! I'm sure everyone goes through it too but I just had it in God's way of testing MY patience.

As certain things happened, I'll give you this - January 30 is one hell of a f*cked up day for me two years in a row! Ironic eyh?

I hope and I feel this would be a better year though. First of all, the year of 2011 marks the year that my beloved mother would end her services as a working person in this country and will be known as a retiree from November onwards. Hence, she having the biggest heart that she has - will be bringing all of her family including my beloved 'Mak Kajang' aka my mom's second sister to the Holy Land or Umrah this February.

Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah and Alhamdulillah that my family and I are given this opportunity to get even more closer to Allah. After all the obstacles we or rather myself have faced all this while, it'll be such a great experience for us to have such 'retreat'.

Anyway, that's a piece of news I'd like to share for now. In all honesty, I started this blog for a reason and I think I shall be starting it back for the same. Just for me to know and for you to find out... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment